Friday, August 26, 2011

hello everybody!

My name is Kathrin and I come from a very little village of about 100 inhabitants in the south of Germany. This summer I finished school and now I am looking forward to come to Estonia, to meet you and discover the country and culture together:)
I will stay in Haljala, a village 80 km east of Tallinn. There I will work with the the children and youth of the community in the youth center and other institutions like kindergarten. Though I don't know exactly what is expecting me there, I am really excited and motivated as I like working together with other young people and children. I enjoy playing group or table games, doing handicrafts or simply cooking or baking together. Here in Germany I lead a youth group where we had activities like that and little excursions to the swimming pool or cities in the surroundings.
But I have much more interests, I really like swimming, if anywhere is a swimming pool, little lake or stream or the sea, I am in :) In my freetime I love doing creative and practical things like sewing, painting, handicrafts,... I also do a little bit music, I play the flute and I enjoy listening to music, but don't ask me which music as I mostly can't remember.
I am looking forward to see you soon and getting to know your storis.
lots of greetings from Germany, Kathrin

No comments:

Post a Comment