Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Germany meets Estonia by Lena

Thinking in german, speaking in english & estonian surrounds you I am sitting here at the “office” of the Youth Centre of Keila. Kristi is sitting on her chair and does some work at the PC. Triin just left the room for a moment. She had the great idea and a task for me: to write something about my first impressions and about the Youth Centre. 
So, I decided to begin right now with “my story”:
It is cloudy outside. But there is no big difference between the actual weather here in Estonia and in Germany. When I arrived in Tallinn 10 days ago the sun was shining the whole day and the people were smiling everywhere you went. It seems like they just enjoyed the last sunny days before the winter would come quickly and would stay for some long months. I came into a flat, where some other volunteers were waiting... waiting on something... no one of us exactly knew, on what he or she was waiting. But the girls that were in the flat could already settle in the rooms, in which they are going to stay the whole months. In contrast I did not really know what to do. It was not my flat; I just...
 
...to be continued HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment