Saturday, October 1, 2011

what's up?

1. Sitting at my desk in my colourful flat :)
2. Waiting that I will be picked up by my neighbours to make a little trip to their house in the countryside!
3. It's really colourful, and it's my little place, I can look out of the window, see the blue sky and watching the children playing on the playground, loughing and just enjoying life :D
4. It's very cold inside here as the heating isn't working yet :(
 that's why I want to go outside into the sun!!
5. when I was in sauna with estonian youth workers on a trip in southern estonia, they asked me how we call it in german when you throw the water on the hot stones, but I could't answer this question as I go never to sauna. The next question was: " How do you wash in Germany?"

No comments:

Post a Comment