Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alive in Tallinn...

Hello dear ladies and gentlemen, my fellow volunteers, honorable mentors, tutors and coordinators,

My name is Thomas Pinakas and I come originally from the city of Thessaloniki, region of Makedonia in Northern Greece. I reside in Tallinn in the legendary neighborhood of Mustamäe, a neighborhood which according to rumours has produced heroes, great politicians and famous artists.

I am currently working as a volunteer at Käo Päevakeskus in Tallinn, a centre for young adults and children with people with mental disabilities. The phasma of the main activities of the centre consists of Vocational education, Day care service, Social rehabilitation service, Counselling, Short term care.

I am really excited to be in Estonia since it is a country with an unparallel beauty, history and culture. Moreover, the organization I am working for gives me an additional motivation due to its harmonical and modern way of function.Until now almost all function with harmony and creativity and I am sure that in the same way we will continue...

I hope that great moments are coming for all of us and I am ready and eager to taste the real essence of these moments...so my fellow comrades enjoy every moment with passion, emotions but also logic.

For more information about me, my past, my present, my future or my experiences, please feel free to find me in my office, my appartment or during the parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment