Saturday, September 3, 2011

EVS invasion coming soon!!

Tere all!

It was lovely reading your posts and I can't wait to meet you all!

I am Diana, a 21-year-old Romanian who can't wait to escape the insanely hot Romanian summer in order to freeze in Estonia together with you all wonderful people! :D

Right now I live in Bucharest, where I've studied History and worked for the last three years, but my feet are aching to go somewhere far away. In Tallinn I will work with young people with disabilities, which is what I would like to do in the future, so I'm really enthusiastic about the project and I hope to learn loads from it.

I think we're all in for a wonderful and life-changing experience - and everything I've read about Estonia so far confirms it: that Tallinn is cultural capital this year, that Estonian grammar has 14 cases :)) and that winter looks like Santa Claus's land over there!

Really looking forward to be there and to start a meaningful year working as a volunteer, taking in and sharing as much culture as possible!

See you very very soon!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment