Thursday, September 29, 2011

kai's: what's-up and where

1 where exactly am i, when i answer this question?
at noOR's office, listening the echo of my keypad, as there room is still very much empty:)

2 why am i here?
am preparing my work for october, cause i want to visit all our volunteers at their workplace then!

3 what do i like about being here?
that i can discuss things with myself out loud without getting weird looks from people, also it is warm here, i have radiator right next to my seat!! very important!

4 what do i don't like about being here?
am a bit afraid that everytime i go to bathroom, i lock myself out of the office and will have to go and ask a key from the scary owner...true! :)

5 what was the last thing that really made ma laugh?
it's the photo cruising around FB:)


6.....i love music and my latest discovery or smthing that haunted me afterwords was this:
lana del rey - blue jeans
that's my whereabouts!
what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment