Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hi! :)


Hi!

My name is Kamila, but my friends call me Lemur ;)  I’m  25 years old and I’m from Poland. I live in Kraków – it’s one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Poland.

I’ve just finished my studies, so I decided that this is a good time for a change and trying something new.  I’ve never been in Estonia, so just like you – I’m very excited.
Of course I’m a little bit scared (ok, maybe not just a little; ) ) but I hope it’ll be ok and I’ll improve my English… and learn Estonian. 

During my study, I worked with mentally and physically disabled people – both with children, youth and adults. Sometimes it was really hard, but it gave me a lot of satisfaction. I’m particularly interested in art therapy and outsider art.

What else? I like sailing and tacking. I love traveling, meeting new people and getting to know the other cultures.

 I’m glad that I come to  Tallinn and I hope we will spend great time together. See you soon!


p.s. Noemie, cinema-club sounds great!



Best wishes!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment