Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello to everyone

I'm Geghetsik (Nano) Adamyan from Armenia. I'm 25. I live in Yerevan, is the capital of Armenia. Yerevan is a modern, colorful and hospitable city. I hope you have heard about Armenia. I live with my parents and my brothers.
I’m very happy that soon I'll be there, with you …
It's my first visit to Estonia, and I'm sure that all will turn out just perfect :)))
The first steps to be introducing myself, I can say that I'm a sincere, trustworthy, and friendly person, with great sense of responsibility, and I think it's very important in my future work. As I participate in different social projects, I communicate with people of different character which makes me more flexible and easy-going. I am always ready to help the people who need my help.
I started as a volunteer with different NGOs such as “National Union of Book Publishers” and “Women’s Rights Centre”, as a volunteer, who helping women who had problems, violence in family.
Nearly every summer for three months I was a volunteer in children’s sanatorium, we were organizing different games, were playing together with children, helping children in making choice for attending different clubs in sanatorium, like dancing club or reading club or singing one and etc.
I like very much the work with children. That love came to me when I became an aunt for the first time. I help my nephews to prepare their lessons with great pleasure; I play games with them and become a child while playing. They amuse me with their naive and limitless questions and I try to give satisfying answers. We don't realize that we learn many things from them without noticing it. We learn to love unselfishly, to rejoice completely and be happy with little things.
I’m so happy that I have this chance. I'm happy that I’ll meet with other volunteers, and I hope we will be friends. I'm sure I will spend wonderful time in Estonia
I'm looking forward to be there :)
If you would like more information about myself, I would happy to provide them :)
Thanks
See you soon :)
Geghetsik (Nano) Adamyan from Armenia

No comments:

Post a Comment