Thursday, July 14, 2011

Looking forward to meeting you

Ma name is Noemie, I am from France and I am 25 years old. And as lot of french people, my english is bad, but i am realy motivated to improve it (my estonian too !). Right now, i am the only volunteer in Tallinn, and i am waiting for you with impatience. I am volunteer in Kinobuss. This august we will trip in all estonia to make a film. The principle is every body are participating.
I will be very glad to creat with you a cinema-club, we could discover estonian cinema, if you are interrested. Cinema estonian is known for his documentaries and animated film. 
Kinobuss and i plan to organise animated-film-workshop with children in september. 

That is amazing here, in Estonia, the sunset is so late in summer.

Have a nive summer in your country. See you soon.

Noemie

No comments:

Post a Comment